Music At My House is a branded platform run by Midnight Mango Ltd.
Midnight Mango Ltd. Company Registered in England. Company Registration Number 07987730. Registered Office: The Old Stables, Spring Farm, Moorlinch, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA7 9DD.
Midnight Mango Ltd is responsible as ‘controller’ for the processing of your personal. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal data on Artistes, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). Our registration Number is: A8335007 and our Data Processor is: Ian Luxon.
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is information that is capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We collect various types of Personal Data about you, including:
- Data in which you may be personally identified, such as, name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, mobile phone number, social media profiles or any other means;
- Data that is about you, but doesn’t identify you on it’s own, such as company, job description, related venues, venue sizes, or comments you may provide;
- Data about your internet connection, the equipment used to access our website and usage details.
Sensitive Data is information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We will only collect sensitive data where we have your explicit consent to do so to enable to use it for the purpose to which you have provided it to us for
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect this information in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us by filling out forms on our website or by correspondence with us by email, phone, post or other communication channels.
- Automatically via interactions with our website which may including; usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies, tracking technologies, server logs and/or other similar technologies.
- From third parties or publicly available sources including; search information providers such as Bing and Google Search and data publicly available from Companies House and the Electoral Register inside the EU
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, this includes Personal Data, for the following:
- Provide our website and the contents of it to you.
- Send you information related to products and services that we provide.
- Fulfil any purpose to which you have provided it to us for.
- Perform obligations and enforce rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, this includes for billing and collection.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
When someone visits our website, we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Third Party Data Processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf, these include;
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to access it.
Links To External Websites
Relating To Children
The Services that we provide are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that a child under the age of sixteen (16) has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to delete the data.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us. See below: ‘How to contact us’; and
- Let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address and client or matter reference number);
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your passport and either your driving licence or a recent utility or bank statement); and
- Let us know what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
How To Contact Us
Address: Midnight Mango Ltd, The Old Stables, Spring Farm, Moorlinch, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA7 9DD, United Kingdom.
Telephone: 01458 211117
This document will be reviewed and updated as our data usage changes, new products and services are used, and new best practice guidelines and legislation are introduced. As this policy is updated, we will list changes here. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
19th May 2021 – Third Party Data Processors Updated